Toilet Pooping! EPresents Toilet Pooping! EPresents

Good animation but what the fuck.

Photogenic Guy Dancing Photogenic Guy Dancing

meh its alright, nice 8bit animation its really smooth and nice. great music lol :)just wish there was a bit more to it :/

Sad Zebra Salad Kingdom Sad Zebra Salad Kingdom

rubish horrible ear piercing music crap animation i wouldnt even call it an animation its like at 0.2fps ! if you even know what that means, no story either just crappy jokes

ZebraHumor responds:

Zebra Humor knows exactly what that means and you are exactly right about it being 0.2! Good guess!

Canary Canary

love the retro graphics, really nice controls and for some reason it calms me down when i play it (like minecraft lol ) also it has great music

DaftPunk Technologic SB DaftPunk Technologic SB

pretty sick :D

nice so play around with, could have some funny animations in the background it would make it more entertaining

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

it really does suck you in !

i cant stop playing, its that urge to collect everything !!
1 thing tho, the objects like the sun and stuff could move a little slower :/ its hard to tell whats going on sometimes

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

more like trance step, i dont feel the same way about this as i do about dubstep, its rly trance like and i dont feel that anxiousness when i listen to it. Still a good piece of music though :)

durn responds:

:P Do you see a trancestep option in the audio portal? I can't post everything to Miscellaneous! :) Besides, who says dubstep is supposed to make you anxious? :D Regardless, hanks for the review!

Synchronisieren-grooveT3K Synchronisieren-grooveT3K

nah, really nah its just doesnt have any spice to it, the drop happens and it sounds really cheap and wawawawa all the time theres no orgasmic drop that makes you feel amazing or what you might be trying to aim a calm relaxing dub but i just dont think if you were trying for that it worked

grooveT3K responds:

Thanks for the feedback mate!
I was going for a down tempo style as mentioned in the description, the BPM is actually 128 as apposed to the traditional 140.
I agree the drop could be better and this is the sort of feedback I was looking for!
Cheers mate!

WUB WUB by quagnoth WUB WUB by quagnoth

guy below me = dumb fat shit with no musical

tallent or taste and i think he is the worst thing to have graced this planet !

i liked it alot the only thing that was bugging me was the sort of dj scratching noises it really spoilt the music

Quagnoth responds:

thanks man you rock i also agree with you on the guy below you

To Write Love on Her Arms . To Write Love on Her Arms .

wow ... just wow the detail is absolutely amazing especially on a A4 piece of paper, love the contrast to it and the shading is just amazing ! so much detail it looks almost real. I also like the theme of it, i dont quite understand what she is trying to say but im guessing something about to force love upon someone.

Flashmovieboy responds:

I would like to know the meaning of this message as well :D Well, It has been a lot about the practice, to simply keep doing your thing. It is not even about drawing non-stop, one can even draw a little, but consistently. Like I have been drawing all my life basically, but with lots of pauses and changes in subject. That's where all the shadows and contrasts come from, too. The skill of observation also improves along with the drawing skill. It's all connected, obviously. .

But I'm glad you enjoyed this piece, thank you ! :)

Nyan cat Nyan cat

nice

I liked it but the body wad out of preportion lol but i supose it goes with the theme

Dandy Lion Dandy Lion