All 9 art Reviews

To Write Love on Her Arms . To Write Love on Her Arms .

wow ... just wow the detail is absolutely amazing especially on a A4 piece of paper, love the contrast to it and the shading is just amazing ! so much detail it looks almost real. I also like the theme of it, i dont quite understand what she is trying to say but im guessing something about to force love upon someone.

Flashmovieboy responds:

I would like to know the meaning of this message as well :D Well, It has been a lot about the practice, to simply keep doing your thing. It is not even about drawing non-stop, one can even draw a little, but consistently. Like I have been drawing all my life basically, but with lots of pauses and changes in subject. That's where all the shadows and contrasts come from, too. The skill of observation also improves along with the drawing skill. It's all connected, obviously. .

But I'm glad you enjoyed this piece, thank you ! :)

Nyan cat Nyan cat

nice

I liked it but the body wad out of preportion lol but i supose it goes with the theme

Dandy Lion Dandy Lion

great

I like it :D and i like you humour with all of the puns :3 make more

map of equinox map of equinox

hey

AMAZING ! TRUELY AMAZING, remember me ... i gave u flash ideas

enbelm 2.0 enbelm 2.0

!

like it but i dont know why, it just makes me feel happy

storm996 responds:

strange,but thanks

Zombie Spongebob Zombie Spongebob

hhahaha

mr.krabs im ready to make some guttyy-patties v\!!!

[KK] FIRST spam submission [KK] FIRST spam submission

epic tueleey

i cant w8 for your next piece of art, good work

Sevkat responds:

ye n***a yu cool as shit real thuggin you gangsta fo show lets sell some crack and shit n***a we so cool we dope shit ye n***a ye we hardcore ye bro we fuckin the best yo

3d srange boy 3d srange boy

w...w.... WOW

3d yh i remember making this ... good old times in the old acount

Dragon of wisdom Dragon of wisdom

w...w.... WOW

d..d...did you draw this ITS AWSOME THOGH EVEN IF YOU DIDNT. now i know what real art is